please click...

Saturday 9 July 2011

vacation..

on 7-9th July 2011 me together with my two kids, Myra and Daniel went to Kuala Lumpur by flight. We came here to spend some quality time with my children as i had no time for them during the last school holidays on May. this is due to my visit/umrah to Makkah and Madinah.
So, here i am at Vistana Hotel, Jalan Pahang, Kuala Lumpur together with my niece, Fatin who waited for me at the airport. she is a student in University of Tenaga Nasional taking Multimedia and Graphics. to make it short and clear, let's just see some photos of us during our stay here.

Day 1











above are the activities that we did on the first day..activities and photos for Day 2 will be continued tomorrow...
thank you for visiting this blog...we'll meet again.byeeee...

1 comment: