please click...

Saturday 9 July 2011

day 2..KL TOWER



Day2...KL TOWER...

Day two our  vacation in KL TOWER ...
. had two years I have visited here. wow!!!!! many changes in here .my kids are  very happy and excited by with the vacation.we take pictures and ride poney and horse provided in front of the KL Tower.Malay house exhibition also provided and  the building is very attractive with features characteristics of old Malay house ...








This is an image of my old friends. Her name Izza. who have been separated with me  almost 15 years ago .. when I worked in Sabah ver the past 11 years and Izza in KL ...

We plan to meet again in the hotel but he was looking me in the evening when I was buying clothes in the GULATIS shop..

Izza,,, looks so beautiful, fun and young while growing old .... I hope our relationship will not be lost ... again.

1 comment: