please click...

Monday 18 July 2011

Disappointed with a friend



In May / June and I had the opportunity to go to Mecca and Medina for Umrah rituals .. thank God.
The entire Muslim world religious people from many countries gathered there with the look and. Important of all are our brothers and sisters.
MEDINA I have been acquainted with a girl from Egypt ... her name .. is Hany.she came with her uncle and mother.She  the only child in her family. .she is  university students. and a genius in many things impressed with her maturity.
I like to know the culture and lifestyle of other nations.,, May therefore God for the opportunity for us to meet.After come back from Umrah I always contact her.

I always contact Hany through fb, sms and phone .. but apparently she did not like this way .. for me when we make friends we must be aware of each other .. the farther end of this relationship. I was very disappointed over the loss a sister and a friend who is my love ..................
I was very surprised by her words she did not like just like that.
for us in Malaysia, we are impressed if any friends who are honest and care about all the time .. but the culture and different way for each person .. and people can change at any time...so sad.....mmmmmmmmmmm


Inna.KB.Kelantan.Malaysia.
5.47.am

1 comment: