please click...

Tuesday 12 July 2011

This is life....13 Julai 2011. Wednesday..هذه هي الحياة 2011


Year 2011 was the beginning of a new life and many change my life and my children ..
yaaa ???????? why a lot of things that struck my bitter past few years, only God Almighty understand and understand the things that happened behind my life ... but people say that if God loves us and wants to uplift the status of us.. the many tests given .....
I do not know ?????

Now stay with me, the eldest daughter and my son, myra irfa young boys, daniel irfan ...
and this is my life, the heart and my future ... I hope I will be more than happy to build a life with them ... for all the love only a daughter and son ..insya ALLAH..



وكان العام 2011 بداية لحياة جديدة ، وتغير الكثير من حياتي وأطفالي.. yaaa؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ السبب في الكثير من الأمور التي أثرت بي المريرة خلال السنوات القليلة الماضية ، إلا الله عز وجل فهم وتفهم الامور التي حدثت وراء حياتي... ولكن الناس يقولون : إن كان الله يحبنا ويريد رفع حالة نحن ، العديد من الاختبارات تعطى..... لا أعرف؟؟؟؟؟
البقاء معي الآن ، الابنة البكر وابني ، ميرا irfa الصبية الصغار ، دانيال عرفان... وهذه هي حياتي ، والقلب هو مستقبلي... وأتمنى أن تكون أكثر من سعيدة لبناء حياة معهم... للحب كل سوى ابنة وابنه..

by> INNA, KOTA BHARU<KELANTAN, MALAYSIA

No comments:

Post a Comment