please click...

Thursday 6 October 2011

love story ..with egytian..part 2

Today is the weekend and holidays .. for me ... two days Friday and Saturday .. I was thinking to resume my love story is so interesting for me ... but is a mystery to me??? is why I met him only once returned from performing umrah ??????????????.

as if we  we know each other for so long !

 .. what is interesting in this Ramadan,  Iread the Qur'an with him ... well.. he translates the meaning alquran explain to me .. and .. a lot of stories of struggling Prophet Muhammad ... probably because he was ethnic Arabs, then he easily understand quran .. ..

time passed so fast .. and so I did not realize .. almost 6 months we always see on the internet .. talk......, share problems....... and I suggest to him to be not only a teacher but also to open a business related the education ... . as teachers we must be creative to contribute ideasand looking for extra money because the cost of living rising       .yaaaaaaaaaa ..... .. this is what we talk about ..

He always talked about the political situation is always volatileEgypt, because people want to change .. the better ... and Itold l about a peaceful country malaysia ... ... Alhamdulillah









before the end of our conversation , he will say   Laillahaillollah.. ... and I will continue  Muhammad Rasul Allah.....


.. I really respect him because he does not like to talk rough and talk about the obscene or degrading other people  .... he is always a positive out look and is grateful to all of his life even thoughhe was not so rich....
....but sometimes we talk about the heart and emotions ... it can not be separated ...........
.u know..we all in love..Oh god !!!!







this is molekhya..egytian food !!






Thanks Han ..u make me happy !!!!


to be continue .............. soon.!

















2 comments:

  1. I swear ..... he is lucky man with u

    I hope if i find love like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnks my friend ...pray for me plzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete