please click...

Tuesday 4 October 2011

love story ..with egytian (episod 1)









It has been awhile .. I think to write a sweet and bitter memories of my friendship with a guy from a ... Egypt ........ i Called him "Han" ..
for months .. we always talk and share our  problems with him .. he is a man who is honest,caring  and a lot of knowledge .. and finally .. we plan to live together .. "marriage" "
hahaahahahah! ya right ... I'm asking him to come to migrate to Malaysia and left his  job .. by the way ..... resigned as a teacher!!. he agreed .. and we always talk about our future is full of sweet .. .. ..



love .. love .. that we plan and I am counting days waiting for his presence .. day by day ...
and I submit all my wishes to my  mum.... but I she not  quite agree . also a few of my family members . because they did not recognize him and so on......



since ....( to be continue ....)..episode 1..
















is it him ?????????????????



3 comments:

  1. but this is my real love story ...with a guy from mesir !!!ut happend to me and...us !!!!!!
    if u all have any respond pls ....pst comment here..i'll appreciate ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. and thanks Mahmoud .....u can write yr comment here..i like it !!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete